We provide ongoing courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels in:
Pattern cutting including freehand cutting techniques.
Textiles design, Craft: cushions of all types, bag making using natural fabrics.
Headwrap, hat-making and traditional head wraps e.g “Gele”
African and natural hair braiding & weaving.
We also offer courses for children and teenagers from ages: 7 - 18 years in fashion and garment construction.
Call us on 07903151159 or email us for more details.
- EVERY SATURDAYS FROM 14TH JAN. 2023Hendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKEVERY SATURDAYS FROM 14TH JANUARY, 2023 7 -18 years old youth fashion/garment construction /dressmaking and pattern cutting workshop using recycling materials
- EVERY SATURDAYS - 14TH JAN. 2023London, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKLearn how to cornrow or update your previous skills to achieve pain-free and neat cornrows you will be proud of.
- 11:30 to 13:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKStarts Every Every Week - Book Your Date and we will contact you soonest. This course is open to beginners and intermediate.
- Fashion, Dressmaking, Pattern Making/Freehand Cutting, Assorted Crafts, Bags and Hat making, Design your own Dress.Saturdays 11:30 -1:30Hendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKEvery Saturday 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- REGISTER YOUR NAMES , PHONE AND EMAILHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKASSORTED ACTIVITIES - PLEASE REGISTER AND KEEP ACTIVE AND LIVE HEALTY - DONOT ISOLATE YOURSELVES - WE HAVE INPRISONED OURSELVES FOR SO LONG. COVID 19 PROTOCOL IS BEING ADHERRED TO. Assorted activities for people aged 60+years
- Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKFrom 17th September 2021 - Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pm. 10 week course. Alterations, repairing and mending clothes of all types. Gain skills and Set up a Business - You can earn an income from this business!!!! Beginners to advanced.
- Saturdays 5:30pm - 7:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKSaturdays 5:30pm - 7:30pm. Weekly Course Craft and Textile Design Classes (Including embroidery, sequinning, beading, fabric decorations, cushions, patch work, applique, jewellery etc. All Levels / Mixed Ability
- Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, Hendon, London, NW4 4JXSaturdays from 24/07/21. 10 week and 2-hour courses are available. You will learn: A brief history of braiding. Understanding different hair types. Natural hair care/growth. Different braiding techniques and styles. Care and maintenance of braids. Braiding as a lucrative skill/business.
- Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKSaturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm. 2 Hour Course. Beginners and professionals are welcome! Patterns and fabrics required for this class. More information will be sent to you on booking.