We provide ongoing courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels in:
Pattern cutting including freehand cutting techniques.
Textiles design, Craft: cushions of all types, bag making using natural fabrics.
Headwrap, hat-making and traditional head wraps e.g “Gele”
African and natural hair braiding & weaving.
We also offer courses for children and teenagers from ages: 7 - 18 years in fashion and garment construction.
Call us on 07903151159 or email us for more details.
- 19 Oct 2021, 10:30 BST – 08 Oct 2022, 14:30 BST28 Church End, Hendon / 7 Bristol Avenue, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKRegister your Interest by joining the Event takes place from 19th October 2021 . Work shop/Training /Services : 3 days a week = Tuesdays/ Saturdays at Hendon Centre and Saturdays at Colindale Library for 36 weeks for 2 hours - All are Welcome. Book and appointment for advise and information.
- Fashion, Dressmaking, Pattern Making/Freehand Cutting, Assorted Crafts, Bags and Hat making, Design your own Dress.Saturdays 10:30 -12:30Hendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKEvery Saturday 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- REGISTER YOUR NAMES , PHONE AND EMAILHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKASSORTED ACTIVITIES - PLEASE REGISTER AND KEEP ACTIVE AND LIVE HEALTY - DONOT ISOLATE YOURSELVES - WE HAVE INPRISONED OURSELVES FOR SO LONG. COVID 19 PROTOCOL IS BEING ADHERRED TO. Assorted activities for people aged 60+years
- Thursdays 10:30am - 1:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKStarts from 23rd September . 2021 -Thursdays 10:30am - 1:30pm. This course is open to beginners and intermediate.
- Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKFrom 17th September 2021 - Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pm. 10 week course. Alterations, repairing and mending clothes of all types. Gain skills and Set up a Business - You can earn an income from this business!!!! Beginners to advanced.
- Saturdays 5:30pm - 7:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKSaturdays 5:30pm - 7:30pm. Weekly Course Craft and Textile Design Classes (Including embroidery, sequinning, beading, fabric decorations, cushions, patch work, applique, jewellery etc. All Levels / Mixed Ability
- Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, Hendon, London, NW4 4JXSaturdays from 24/07/21. 10 week and 2-hour courses are available. You will learn: A brief history of braiding. Understanding different hair types. Natural hair care/growth. Different braiding techniques and styles. Care and maintenance of braids. Braiding as a lucrative skill/business.
- Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKSaturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm. 2 Hour Course. Beginners and professionals are welcome! Patterns and fabrics required for this class. More information will be sent to you on booking.
- Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pmHendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UKFridays 5:30pm - 7:30pm. 6 Week Course. 7 -18 years old youth fashion/garment construction /dressmaking and pattern cutting workshop using recycling materials