Introduction to Sewing Machine
Time & Location
About the Event
Introduction to The Sewing Machine:
- Introduction to using the sewing machine - a fun and practical sewing skills for beginners and for those who wanted to improve basic sewing machine skills.
- Learn to set up and thread a sewing machine.
- Learn through demonstrations, discussions, workshop practice, one to one instruction and guidance to achieve an excellent standard .
- Using tools and equipment in sewing,
- Learn how to sew practical and decorative stitches and simple appliqué.
- Developing sewing skills by creating samples with practical and decorative stitches.
At the end of the course, you should:
- Demonstrate competence in setting up and use of the sewing machine.
- Use the machine to create practical and decorative stitches.
- Be competent in using tools and equipment.
- Be able to undertake basic machine maintenance.
- Use different machine feet to make samples.
- Produce a range of sewing samples for future reference.
What to bring along:
Notebook, pencil, folder for samples (reference folder), thread, pattern paper; 1 metre plain cotton fabric or Kalico would be supplied should you not have one.
- Introduction to Sewing Machine£41.03£41.030£0