Fashion, Dressmaking, Pattern Making/Freehand Cutting, Assorted Crafts, Bags and Hat making, Design your own Dress.
Time & Location
About the Event
Adult Dressmaking / Fashion Design and Pattern Cutting Classes:
- Participants will learn all levels from Beginners to Advanced: From basic dressmaking including fashion Design/Arts and Crafts of all types – giving participants choices to add to their skills in free hand cutting techniques and dressmaking final finish to a professional standard.
- Beginners will be given lessons in introduction to sewing machine, fabric properties, pattern making their first foundation skirt , trouser, blouse/tops, dress etc depending on choice of garment .
- Intermediate and advanced levels will learn various skills and techniques in bridal wear, evening wear, daywear in either children and/or adult wear as well as other choices including alteration of garments of all types.
- Generally, participants will receive skills training in free hand cutting , sewing techniques and in fashion design to a professional standard.
- Multicultural Dressmaking is encouraged. Tackling traditional clothings / day and evening wears. Children / adults as well as any design the Tutor thinks the participant will be able to tackle.
- We suppy machines as well as overlock machine during classes.
Items to bring to class: Notebook, pen, pencil, dressmakers chalk, folder to keep hand outs and leaflets, pins, scissors for fabrics, scissors for pattern cutting (initial stage), threads, tape measure.
- Adult Dressmaking and Crafts£15.38£15.380£0