Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm | Hendon Centre
Make It Your Own Work Shop - Design Your Own Collection
Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm. 2 Hour Course. Beginners and professionals are welcome! Patterns and fabrics required for this class. More information will be sent to you on booking.
Time & Location
Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm
Hendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UK
About the Event
- Acquire lots of tips, help, guidance and professional advice and sew what ever you need. You can make dresses, skirts, evening wear or alterations of a special dress / etc.
- We would assist you to create garments for yourself / techniques to begin a career within the fashion industry or Design your own collection.
- Discover the secrets of fitting the garment to your body. This class is for both beginners and professionals.
- Multicultural dressmaking is encouraged. Tackling traditional/old time cloth making/day and evening wears/children/adults as well as any design.
- Make It Your Own 2 Hour Course£30+£0.75 Service fee£30+£0.75 Service fee0£0