Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pm|
Learn New Skills In Alterations, Repairing and Mending Clothes - Profitable Career Skill
From 17th September 2021 - Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pm. 10 week course. Alterations, repairing and mending clothes of all types. Gain skills and Set up a Business - You can earn an income from this business!!!! Beginners to advanced.
Time & Location
Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Hendon Centre, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UK
About the Event
Use the sewing machine to:
- Learn tips and special techniques to repair/alter or mend all types of trouser,skirts and dress hems, repair torn or worn out garment/clothes , Bridal or Evening Wear, Recycle your old clothes in the wardrobe or house hold items needing stitching.
- Learn to change/ or repair all type of zips, pockets/ sleeves, collars, and other complicated repairs on all type skirts, trousers, dresses and any clothes/garment of all sizes.
- Learn to change lining of all type of wornout clothes/garments
- Gain techniques in hand stitching to repair special items.
- Acquire the techniques to repair and change men and women front trouser zips and winter coats zips.
- Acquire the techniques of repairing jackets & jacket sleeves to fit.
- Learn free hand cuttin techniques during the repair classes.
- Beginners are welcome! Beginners would be introduce to the use of sewing machine.
What to Bring to Class: All Items to be repaired.
Thread to match, zips to change, pins, chalk, note book for recording tips, accessories to use.
Training for employers
This course has been specifically designed for companies training their employees.
Alterations & Repairing Course
Fridays 5:30pm - 7:30pm. 10 week course. Weekly Contribution welcomed Alterations, repairing and mending clothes of all types. Beginners to advanced.£20.51