EVERY SATURDAYS - 14TH JAN. 2023|
NATURAL HAIR WEAVING AND BRAIDING SUMMER WORKSHOP - FROM: JANUARY, 2023
Learn how to cornrow or update your previous skills to achieve pain-free and neat cornrows you will be proud of.
Time & Location
EVERY SATURDAYS - 14TH JAN. 2023
London, 28 Church End, London NW4 4JX, UK
About the Event
- Learn how to properly detangle and prep the hair before styling
- Section hair before weaving.
- Weave simple and complex cornrows such as simple all-back, pony tail/ bun, zig zag, cross over, stitch cornrows, etc
- Differentiate between blow dry and air drying techniques.
- Proper tools and equipment to use and reasons why.
- Environmental damage and free radicals that affect your hair.
- How to properly attach and use extensions to match your hair density to avoid tension points, breakage and thinning that could eventually lead to hair loss.
If you're ready to update your skills, learn how to cornrow from scratch, be up to date with modern hair styles, style your children’s hair, save waiting time at the salon etc, then this workshop is for you.
Caring for your hair is a rite of passage in our community and these skills can be passed on to the next generation where fully embracing their natural textured hair is second nature!!!
This workshop would continue weekly Every Saturdays if you enrol initially .
You will be trained individually on a set programme to achieve expected professional standard to a career level.
Regular and knotless braids to Twists would be taught.
+£1.00 service fee
+£1.00 service fee0